Posted March 6, 2023
Position: PSHE Teacher
Key Stage: 3 & 4
Location: Barking & Dagenham
Start date: 13/03/2023
Pay: £120 – £235 per day
About the school:
An independant and special school providing specialists and theraputic support.
We are looking for a PSHE Teacher who can teach KS3 – KS4. This is a part time role, 3 days a week (Monday, Thursday and Friday). An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 – 4 key stage English curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Continues to be Good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.