Posted November 7, 2023
Job title: Primary Supply Teacher
Key stage: KS1 and KS2
Daily rate: £120-£145 per day
Start date: ASAP
Location: Brentwood, Essex
We are looking for qualified and unqualified primary teachers who are confident teaching KS1 or KS2. You will be able to devise schemes of work and differentiate for varying levels within the class, including gifted and talented children. You will be required to work standard school hours.
About the school:
This role is within various schools in the local area and is incredibly flexible and can work around any commitments you have.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach key stage 1 and 2 curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities