Posted January 3, 2023
Position: PPA cover teacher
Key stage: Key Stage 1 and 2
Athona Education is a trusted recruitment agency in the UK and we are currently working with a school in Thurrock who are looking for a PPA supply teacher to work full time across KS1 and KS2. Being a supply teacher, you are guaranteed great flexibility and competitive rates of pay. This is for an immediate start.
If you are an early career teacher (ECT), supply work is a fantastic way to help you broaden your experience whilst showcasing your current ability to work within a classroom setting which can lead to you being taken onto a permanent school contract if desired.
You will need to have a flexible attitude, have good classroom management and have excellent organisational skills, with a can-do approach and be ready for anything!
Becoming a supply teacher with Athona:
- Access full-time or part-time days to suit your schedule
- Experience different schools
- Weekly pay, with competitive rates of pay
Athona can offer you:
- Professional support from experienced consultants
- Opportunities for career progression
- CPD Points (free online training for your development)
- Flexibility in your working pattern
- Recommend a friend scheme, earning £150 for every referral
If you are interested in this position or one of the other positions available at Athona, please apply today or forward your CV to email@example.com
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.