Posted September 5, 2022
Position: TEACHER OF MUSIC
Key stage: KS3 – KS5
Start date: September 2022
Pay: £120.00 to £190 per day
We are looking for a qualified music teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Effectively teach key stage 3 – 5 curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Claire on 01277 245861 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.