Posted August 17, 2023
Position: MFL Teacher (Spanish & French)
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 04/01/2024
Pay: £28000 – £43685
About the school:
This school encourages children to be independent. Education is tailored to the students so they are supported, given lots of encouragement and want to learn. Developing creativity and sport which can add lots of enjoyment at school and outside school. They encourage students to be independant in their opinions.
We are looking for an MFL Teacher (Spanish & French) who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
4 days a week starting January.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage Computer Science curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.