Posted January 20, 2023
Position: MFL Teacher (French and Spanish preferred)
Key Stage: KS3 and KS4
Location: Suffolk, Felixstowe
Start date: 10/02/2023
About the school:
This school offers a broad and balanced curriculum to support students of all abilities to achieve their full potential. There are excellent facilities that are used to support learning and allow a rich collection of extra-curricular activities, clubs and subject specific support groups to be held at the school.
There is a strong and experienced leadership team in place, as well as supportive staff and a committed pastoral team that encourage working closely with pupils and parents to achieve a positive learning environment for all students from key stage 3 to key stage 5.
We are looking for an MFL Teacher (French and Spanish preferred) who can teach key stage 3 and key stage 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs / ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach key stage 3 and key stage 4
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.