Posted 6 days ago
Position: Media Teacher
Key Stage: 4 and 5
Location: Tower Hamlets
Start date: ASAP
Pay: £120.00 to £220.00 per day (dependent on experience)
About the school:
This is a thriving school which provides an excellent education for its pupils. They have high aspirations for their pupils and aim to support them so that they reach their full potential. They help their pupils to achieve the best exam results that they can. The school is multicultural and welcomes the opportunities that its diversity brings, allowing pupils to learn from each other. They use ICT throughout the school which helps to engage the pupils and enthuse them by bringing the curriculum to life.
We are looking for media teacher who can teach key stage 4 and 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Outstanding’ delete if is anything less than good
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
Please click below to apply for this role.