Posted January 9, 2023
About the school:
Rated outstanding by Ofsted, this supportive and welcoming school has a high level of academic excellence, high standards, exceptional staff and happy successful students.
The dedicated team encourage respect and good behaviour within the school, this creates a welcoming and happy environment where every child’s potential can be realised.
The curriculum covers an exceptionally wide range of subjects encouraging enjoyment of school from key stage 3 to key stage 5.
This desirable school has supportive staff, great transport links and benefits from an inner London salary.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage Computer Science curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Outstanding’
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01277 286029 or email using the apply button.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.