Posted September 14, 2023
Job Title- Maths Teacher
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Start date: ASAP
Pay: Paid to scale
About the school:
This academy is 3 to 18 all-through school in Enfield. They are committed to creating an academy that is renowned for its calm, orderly and purposeful environment where pupils behave maturely and respectfully.
We are looking to recruit a maths teacher to teach across key stage 3 and 4, an up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQT’s / ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Outstanding’
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application