Posted May 17, 2023
Position: Maths Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: Romford,, Essex
Start date: 17/04/2023
About the school:
This school has a stimulating curriculum that challenges every individual child to the best of their ability. This school is excellent and has provided an exemplary education for girls aged eleven to eighteen for over one hundred years. This school helps class education and the opportunity to develop their skills, abilities and self confidence.
We are looking for a Maths Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.