Posted March 15, 2023
Position: Maths Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 17/03/2023
Pay: £120-£220 per day (depending on experience)
About the school:
This schools vision provides excellence by improving standards and increases aspirations. The school has very good behaviour, leadership and teaching.
They provide a safe but challenging environment where all pupils can succeed and excel. They also work very well with the parents within their community in order to achieve the best within the school.
We are looking for a Maths teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage Maths curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.