Posted March 8, 2023
Position: LSA Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: Grays, Essex
Start date: 08/02/2023
About the school:
This school ensures that the students have the best platform in order to succeed to the best of their ability within the classroom. They offer a wide range of extracurricular opportunities it helps extend the knowledge of young people. This school also promotes a strong culture and ethos throughout the school in order to strive and achieve success within the school as well as outside.
We are looking for an LSA Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage curricula to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.