Posted September 13, 2023
Position: KS1 Teacher
Key Stage: KS1
Location: Thurrock, Grays
Start date: 18/09/2023
Pay: £160 – £245
About the school:
Judged to be good in all areas by Ofsted, this school recognise and cater for many talents of the students, utilising emerging technologies and innovative ways of teaching.
This school is a vibrant school, members of staff are passionate and believe in every child, each individual is encouraged to achieve to the best of their ability.
We are looking for a KS1 teacher to work on a permanent basis starting in September. An up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.