Posted November 9, 2023
Position: ICT Teacher
Key Stage: 3 – 5
Start date: 13/11/2024
Pay: £120 to £180 per day (depending on experience)
About the school:
Rated good by Ofsted. This school strives for high standards and provides a good standard of learning in a good environment. The curriculum is varied and works with parents and students. They put the children needs first. Lots of other curriculum activities are provided and students are treated as individuals and it is important that all students are happy. This school believes in building the foundations for all students to thrive.
We are looking for an ICT Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) OR Equivalent .
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage ICT curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- Ofsted rating’Good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.