Posted January 20, 2023
Position: History Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 20/02/2023
Pay: £29,915 – £45,766
About the school:
Rated good by Ofsted this thriving, over-subscribed school strives for excellence by offering a wide curriculum in a happy, diverse and inclusive environment from key stage 3 to key stage 5.
Outstanding facilities and a supportive team make this a very desirable school that has achieved higher than average results.
We are looking for a History Teacher who can teach key stage 3 – 5 but will consider those who only teach up to key stage 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach key stage 3-5 History curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.