Posted January 20, 2023
Position: History Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 20/02/2023
Pay: £32,157 – £50,935
About the school:
A vibrant, diverse and inclusive school who strive to deliver excellence for all and has an Ofsted report from July 2022 which says the school ‘continues to be good’.
This school has excellent facilities that support and enhance their broad teaching curriculum and enrichment programmes. Benefitting from an inner London salary, this school has easy access into Essex, East and Central London therefore it would be suitable if you drive or rely on transport links.
We are looking for a History Teacher who can teach key stage 3 – 5 but will consider those who only teach up to key stage 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach key stage 3-5 History curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Continues to be Good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.