Posted September 14, 2023
Position: Head of Music
Key Stage: 3 – 4
Start date: January or sooner
Pay: MPS1 to UPS3 plus TLR
About the school:
This school is based in Ipswich and is rated good. This school supports all students, regardless of their starting point to achieve their potential and develop the skills necessary for employment and life.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Good’
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.