Posted August 31, 2023
Position: Head of Music
Key Stage: 3 – 5
Start date: January 2024 or sooner
Key Stage: 3 -4
Pay: MPS1 to UPS3 plus TLR
About the school:
This school is known for challenging and supporting their student’s paths to success and wellbeing is a priority for them in regard to students and staff.
We are looking for a head of music who can teach key stage 3 – 4.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Outstanding’
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.