Posted January 19, 2023
Position: German teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Start date: 20/02/2023
Pay: £140 – £190 (depending on experience)
About the school:
The school bases it’s values on working hard, being kind and setting a good standard. They want every child to be the best version of themselves. The school sets high standards so the children are the best version of themselves.
It is a very positive school that prides itself in encouraging the children to be happy and supporting their mental health.
We are looking for a German teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘Ofsted grading good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.