Posted October 26, 2023
Position: Geography Teacher
Key Stage: 2,3,4,5
Start date: January
Pay: Paid to scale
We are looking to recruit a geography teacher to teach across key stage 3, 4 and 5, an up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQT’s / ECT’s will be considered for this role.
About the school:
This school offers a broad and balanced curriculum to support students of all abilities to achieve their full potential. There are excellent facilities that are used to support learning and allow a rich collection of extra-curricular activities, clubs and subject specific support groups to be held at the school.
There is a strong and experienced leadership team in place, as well as supportive staff and a committed pastoral team that encourage working closely with pupils and parents to achieve a positive learning environment for all students from key stage 3 to key stage 5.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.