Posted January 13, 2023
The role – Food tech teacher
We are looking for a qualified food tech teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4 . You will be required to work school hours and preferably be able to work 5 days a week. NQTs will be considered for this role.
The successful food tech teacher is expected to:
- Effectively teach KS3-KS4 curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you’re interested in this Health and social care position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Claire Mackay on 01277 245861 or email email@example.com