Posted November 9, 2023
Key Stage: 3 – 5
Start date: 03/01/2024
Pay: £30,000 to £41,333 per annum (depending on experience)
About the school:
This popular school benefits from supportive, friendly and experienced staff who work closely with students and parents to create an environment where learning is a positive experience that challenges each individual to achieve their potential. Rated good by Ofsted the positive culture has evolved from clear communication, consistency and a strong management team.
We are looking for an English Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) OR Equivalent .
- Effectively teach 3 to 5 key stage English curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.