Posted March 14, 2023
Position: English Teacher
Key stage: KS3 & KS4
Start date: 17/04/2023
Pay: £120 – £200
About the school:
This school has a strong senior leadership team as well as a creative, dynamic environment that seeks to nurture our pupils, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
Working closely with parents, the school strives for a first-class learning experience for all, regardless of starting point, background, or needs, our students will aspire to rise to the levels of the most educated and thrive in every environment.
We are looking for a qualified English teacher to teach key stages 3 and 4, an up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQT’s / ECT’s will be considered for this long term role.. You will be required to work school hours.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach the UK curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.