Posted March 1, 2023
Position: English Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Start date: 01/03/2023
About the school:
We are currently working with a good secondary school, set amongst beautiful grounds, in Essex, the school’s core purpose is to enable every pupil to achieve their full academic potential. They aim to deliver exceptional education which allows students to be successful when they embark on the next chapter of their lives. This secondary school also boasts a highly successful sixth form, along with good GCSE exam results compared to the national average.
We are looking for a English Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage curricula to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Good’
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.