Posted January 19, 2023
Position: English Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Start date: 05/01/2023- 01/07/2023
Pay: £120-£180 day
About the school:
Rated good by Ofsted this popular school strives for every student to achieve their very best to empower them to be successful, well rounded individuals equipped for the 21st century. Students are expected to treat one another in the way they would like to be treated which creates a happy, respectful and compassionate environment where staff and students support and care about one another.
The school has excellent facilities that support music, drama and sports as well as staff parking and good transport links. It also offers excellent extra-curricular activities, clubs and trips.
We are looking for an English Teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECT’s will be considered for this role
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage English Teacher curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01277 245840 or email using the apply button.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.