Posted January 4, 2023
Position: Drama Teacher
Key stage: Key Stage 3 to 4
Start date: 01/02/2023
About the school:
The schools vision is for all of its students to be given the tools they need to achieve to the best of their ability. This is through good teaching and clearly focusing on the specific needs of each student. This is a vibrant and successful school which has been over-subscribed for many years. The school strongly believes that to perform well the key is recruiting the best teachers and passionate leaders.
We are looking for a qualified Drama teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS) in the UK.
- Be experienced in teaching Drama and the UK curriculum.
- Effectively teach key stage 3, 4 and 5 to the highest standards.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent facilities
- School graded good by OFSTED
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.