Posted November 20, 2023
Position: Cover Supervisor
Key Stage:3,4 & 5
Start date: Asap
Pay: £85-£100 a day
The role of a cover supervisor is to manage a classroom, carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are absent, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
- Classroom experience or training is an advantage, but not essential as free training can be provided
- Be able to communicate effectively with pupils and other staff members
- Able to follow the school’s behavioural policies
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and their ethos
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Outstanding’
If you are interested in this position or any other roles, we currently have available, please click to apply below.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.