Posted November 2, 2023
Position: Computer Science Teacher
Key Stage: 3,4,5
Location: Rochford, Essex
Start date: January to Easter (temporary to permanent)
We are looking for computer science teacher who can teach key stages 3 to 4. An up-to-date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs/ECTs will be considered for this role.
About the school:
The school wants every student to strive to achieve the very best they can, in every aspect of school life from school shows, to sporting activities, to extra-curricular activities. The well-being of their students is something they also take seriously since they want students to be happy, well-adjusted and resilient during their time there and beyond. The opportunities on offer at the school, allow students to develop the skills and attributes they need to face the future with confidence.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications – Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key-stage curricula to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils’ work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the school’s objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- ‘OFSTED grading Good’
Please note: By the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held, we will require you to complete a new DBS application.