We’re holding more of our popular registration days for teachers over the Easter break. This is your chance to come along and register, meet our friendly team and find out how we can help you find your perfect role. We’ll help you get compliant and out to work quickly.
Where are the registration days?
Wednesday 30th March – Costa Coffee, Colchester Thursday 31st March – Holiday Inn, Westfield Stratford City Tuesday 5th April – Holiday Inn, Ipswich
Thursday 31st March – Holiday Inn, Westfield Stratford City Thursday 31st March – Costa Coffee, Welwyn Garden City Friday 1st April – Costa Coffee, Bluewater – Upper Village, Kent Tuesday 5th April – Costa Coffee, Luton Thursday 7th April – Costa Coffee, Stevenage
What should I expect from the registration day?
- Easy, on-the-spot registration, provided you bring all relevant documents.
- Meet our knowledgeable and friendly consultant face-to-face.
- In-depth information about current teaching vacancies with Athona.
Why should I be there?
- Athona is a leading specialist in education recruitment.
- Provided all paperwork is in order, you could be out to work after the Easter break.
- We have a selection of short-term, long-term and permanent teaching positions available.
Why should I choose Athona?
- Training – we provide a fund for training and are continually adding to our online training portfolio.
- We create a community for supply teachers – we often have networking events and candidates tell us they enjoy getting together to support each other.
- Referral scheme – Simply recommend a potential candidate to us and once they have worked five days for Athona, you’ll receive a bonus in your next pay slip.
How do I book?
Contact the Education team on 01277 245 840 or email email@example.com
Don’t worry if you can’t make the above dates, contact us with your availability and we can find a location and time to suit your needs.